Its a Life Style
“There is no greatness where simplicity, goodness and truth is absent.” Leo Tolstoy.
This is the ambience of life on Highlands Farm.
The simplicity of country living, the goodness of its people and the truth of nature will enhance your lifestyle to the greatness you deserve.
- The estate offers sizable homestead plots and a small village on a working farm at affordable prices;
- Highlands Farm Estate is located midway between Johannesburg and Durban, approximately 2.5 hours from Johannesburg;
- The estate is situated adjacent to Van Reenen’s Pass on top of the Drakensberg overlooking magnificent valleys;
- The estate is developed on a beautiful farm, consisting of 800ha of indigenous forests, grass plains, mountains and streams;
- The estate provides you with a farm life any time you like without you having to spend your valuable time to run the farm;
- The farm is equestrian and orientated, with organic mostly Nguni cattle and game farming;
- The estate is in a low crime area
- Come and share this wonderful lifestyle.